Join our leading industrial pressure vessel manufacturer located near the Richmond airport! English Boiler, LLC is 50 + years strong and is seeking a full time 3D Designer Drafter. This role will leverage Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD. Reports to the Lead Draftsman.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1 to 3 years of successful experience in the CAD field working with AutoCAD and Inventor (illogic experience a plus) in the mechanical / manufacturing industry experience highly desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
- Bachelors degree or equivalent mixture of experience and education required.
- Autodesk certification a plus.
- Inventor certified user or professional a plus
- Attention to detail
- Effectively multi-tasks
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Safety, attendance, and a willingness to learn in a drug free environment must be priorities of the applicant.
- Four day work week (Mondays – Thursday) with minimal overtime required
- Post offer background and drug/alcohol screening required
- Transform concepts into detailed and accurate drawings using computer aided design
- Work in a timely manner to meet deadlines for assigned projects
- Effectively communicate with team members
- Assist in developing and maintaining CAD standards and libraries
- All other tasks as assigned.
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package including health, dental, life insurance, and retirement! Work / life balance with four day work week (Mondays – Thursdays)!
APPLY by sending your resume with contact information and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE M/F/D/V English Boiler, LLC reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation, to any party.