Our “O” type design has the capability to reach steam outputs of up to 250,000 PPH with pressures up to 900 psi.
- Packaged boiler capacities from 10KPPH to 250 KPPH
- Large furnace promotes low emissions
- Engineered for long term reliability
- Pressures up to 1,500 PSIG
- Factory built, field erect and modular designs available
- Radiant super heater design available
- Suitable for natural gas and fuel oil
- Robust long lasting design, +30 years lifespan
- Windbox mounted fan up to 100KPPH
English Boiler offers the “O” type design along with several other standard boiler designs. Our “O” type design has the capability to reach steam outputs of up to 250,000 PPH with pressures up to 900 psi. “D” type boilers are limited in their shop assembled capacities due to shipping constraints. The “O” style has a symmetrical furnace with a vertical flue gas exit which allows for a narrow footprint and a balanced center of gravity.
While “O” type boilers are typically fired using natural gas and oil as the fuel, this style of boiler can be more versatile than the standard “D” style. Frequently, an “O” style boiler is fitted with a combustion chamber on the front end that allows the thermal energy created by solid fuel firing or a waste stream from another source to be used in conjunction with the “O” symmetrical furnace, vertical gas outlet and overall narrow width.